System Architect - Web & Distributed Apps
United Consumer Financial Services
Cleveland, OH (United States)
As an integral member of the UCFS Information Technology staff, the Application Developer & Architect provides leadership in a technical role over new development and maintenance of applications. Architecture deliverables will ensure responsibility of solution designs that meet business requirements, adhere to standards, enable scalability while delivering support sustainability. Development deliverables will ensure responsibility of source code, deployment management, agile release adherence, code reviews, business enablement and issue resolution. This role requires the management of effective communications across team roles, assignments to other developers, adherence of tasks, process improvement, scope management and schedule effectivity.ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establishes and maintains the Software Development Life Cycle processes and toolsImplement and directs others on all phases of the SDLCAnalyzes and drives solution implementations for complex company-wide proceduresPerforms application analysis, design and developmentProvides data modeling and technical data managementProvides the enterprise architecture for all Information TechnologyProvides application security prevention and incident responseParticipates in annual planning, execution and cost managementProvides Microsoft Azure solutioning, administration, DevOps engineering and performance tuningEffectively manages Stakeholder communications and expectations at an executive levelProvides technical leadership and supervising other developersParticipates in training to provide a source for continuing educationPrepares documentation for users and helpdesk supportParticipates in maintenance and support rotation for 24-hour/7-day per week coverage
- Establishment and adherence of development standards and processAdministration of reference architecture and object librariesEnterprise application, security and data architectureTechnical design and documentationUX/UI technical design and implementationFull stack coding and developmentService, API and backend technical design and implementationsSwagger and external partner documentationVSTS backlog and sprint administration, estimations and timelines
- A business acumen across a broad set of subject matter areas including financial services (loan origination, loan servicing, collections, etc.)Solve difficult problems and deal with a variety of variables without a defined “right-answer”Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule formEffectively deal with ambiguity and changing prioritiesEmbrace change and assist others in accepting and moving forward with new systems and processesMulti-task in a busy, fast-paced, sometimes stressful and noisy environment with frequent interruptionsUnderstand and follow UCFS policies, procedures and guidelinesWork effectively and collaboratively with UCFS employees, vendors and customersWorks quickly in accordance with customers’ time constraintsExcellent verbal and written communication skills to include presentation creation and deliveryDesire and competent to learn new technologies as necessaryAble to read, write and perform mathematical calculationsProficiency with a computer, standard office equipment and computer programs, including but not limited to Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Internet/search engine savvy
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert, or similar experienceMicrosoft Certified: Azure DevOps Engineer Expert, or similar experience12+ years’ Information Technology experience
- Familiar with Bootstrap, Semantic UI, or similar frameworkFamiliar with Knockout, Angular, React, or similar framework
This position operates in a professional office environment at UCFS offices in Westlake, Ohio.
This is typically a full-time position, which is defined as being scheduled to work 45 hours or more per week. UCFS is open for operation seven days a week.PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
Some travel required for the position.
(1-9% of time)
(9-33% of time)
(34-66% of time)
(67-100% of time)
Lift and carry (up to 10 lbs.)
Lift and carry (11 – 30 lbs.)
Lift and carry (30+ lbs.)
This job description in no way constitutes a contract of employment and is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of an employee in this position. Duties, responsibilities, qualifications and activities may change at any time with or without advance notice.
United Consumer Financial Services <p></p> Address Westlake, OH 44145 USA View all jobs at United Consumer Financial Services Report Job