Software Validation Engineer (Job ID: 21-01948)
Sunrise Systems Inc
Miami, FL (United States)
Our client, a leading medical devices company is looking for a Software Validation Engineer. This is for an initial duration of 6 months and is located in Miami, FL.
· The Software Validation Engineer designs, develops and executes appropriate test plans and procedures.
· The incumbent prepares documentation required by FDA and ISO; interprets and evaluates test results, implementing innovative and effective test design solutions;
· Provides information on project schedules;
· Assists in the introduction of methods, tools, technologies and processes with the project team;
· Submits progress reports and participates in technical reviews;
· Assists in the establishment of functional specifications; work objectives; schedules for assigned systems and/or subsystems; and participates in technical decisions affecting product modules and/or subsystems.
· Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
· May develop and track project plans.
· Adheres to technical standards.
· Monitors policies procedures and standards relating to functional area.
· Recommends changes.
· Adheres to policies and procedures.
· Knowledge in Flow Cytometry instruments is needed.
· Have experience in SV&V procedure development.
· Experience in hazard testing and hazard analysis.
Qualified candidates please send your word format updated resume at the earliest to email@example.com. Thank You.
Company DescriptionFounded in 1990, Sunrise Systems is an award winning IT/Professional Staffing firm to Fortune 500 and State/Local Government Agencies.
Sunrise Systems Inc Why Work Here? Founded in 1990, Sunrise Systems is an award winning IT/Professional Staffing firm to Fortune 500 and State/Local Government Agencies. <p>Founded in 1990, Sunrise Systems is an award winning IT/Professional Staffing firm to Fortune 500 and State/Local Government Agencies.</p> Address Miami, FL USA View all jobs at Sunrise Systems Inc Report Job