Senior Ruby On Rails Developer
Long Beach, CA (United States)
Ruby Ruby on Rails SaaS
Job DescriptionSenior Ruby on Rails Developer Position: Senior Ruby on Rails Developer
Location: Remote, PST and/or MST time zones preferred
Salary: $115k - $180k (DOE)
We are a High-Growth, VC-Backed SaaS Start-up based in sunny southern California!
We are looking for a talented Senior Ruby on Rails Engineer with a strong desire to be involved in all aspects of the product life-cycle, from discovery through deployment! Since we now live in a work-from-anywhere economy, employers are trying to determine how to best take care of their distributed teams and provide economical, personalized care. We provide the leading solution, and a product-zeitgeist fit exists.
So, if you're a Lead Ruby on Rails Developer looking to join a market-leading start-up in growth mode, then please read on!Top Reasons to Work with Us1. 100% REMOTE
2. Opportunity to build industry-leading products
3. Great chance to get in early and grow with a profitable & well-funded Start-up!What You Will Be Doing- You will be involved in all aspects of the product life-cycle, from discovery through deployment
- Utilize your software engineering skills in design patterns, data structures, and algorithms, especially as it relates to performance and scaleWhat You Need for this Position5+ years of professional software development experience building highly scalable software and strong knowledge of:
- Ruby On Rails
- Microservices and/or Distributed Systems
- Relational DBs
- RESTful APIs
- Modern web frameworks
- Data structures and algorithms
- Experience with testing frameworks such as RSpec, Capybara, Jasmine, Jest, Enzyme, etc.What's In It for You- Competitive base salary: $130,000 - $180,000/year
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 (K) with a generous company match
- Generous Paid time off (PTO)
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidaysSo, if you are a Senior Ruby on Rails Developer with 5 years of professional experience, please apply today!
OR send your resume AND SALARY requirements to me directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org -
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders <p></p> Address Irvine, CA USA View all jobs at CyberCoders Report Job