IAM SailPoint Developer
Ivy Tech Solutions inc
Phoenix, AZ (United States)
Agile API Git Java SQL XML
Kindly let me know if you have a suitable fit for the following position
IAM SailPoint Developer
Please send the resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or 847- 350-1008
Need a strong SailPoint Developer who has experience with the latest/greatest connectors. Integration of Apps to SailPoint is key for this role.
As a SailPoint/IAM Developer you will be part of an Agile Technical Team responsible for coding, development tasks and technical documentation for a CIO initiative. Expectations include understanding and applying design and code best practices to ensure quality, operating in a fast-paced Agile work environment by identifying, estimating and completing tasks as well as anticipating risks, issues, blockers and mitigating strategies.
• Develop the integration of applications on the SailPoint Platform
• Application On-boarding for built-in and custom connectors including development of build-map rules, before and after provisioning rules
• Resolve any issues highlighted during System Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
• Resolve day to day technical issues.
• Work closely with scrum team on regular basis about the status of the deployment and highlight any issues which may impact the project timeline.
• Minimum of 5 year programming experience in Java, XML, and JSON
• Minimum of 3 year experience with Eclipse, SQL, GIT, Postman, Fiddler
• Minimum of 3 year of IAM (Identity Access Management) maintenance experience, including Active Directory
• Minimum of 3 year of hands-on SailPoint experience ideally including experience with IdentityIQ
• Experience with SailPoint implementation and development (SailPoint Identity and Access Management)
• API programming experience (REST)
• Deep understanding of IT security principles
• Strong analytical, problem solving and debugging skills.
• Solid understanding and practical experience of agile software development and continuous integration processes.
• Precision and attention to details, willingness to learn.
• Ability to work with a team of programmers.
Charan Kumar | IVY Tech Sols Inc.
3403 N Kennecott Avenue, Suite B&C Arlington Heights, IL 60004
( Direct: (847) 350-1008
* email@example.com|Gtalk : charan.ivytech|
Powered by JazzHR
Ivy Tech Solutions inc <p></p> Address Phoenix, AZ 85005 USA View all jobs at Ivy Tech Solutions inc Report Job