Java Microservices Developer
Seattle, WA (United States)
API DevOps Java REST SQL
Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for all American Corporations. We are currently seeking a Java Microservices Developer for our client in the Consulting domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 12+ Months Contract
Location: This is remote opportunity
Role: Java Microservices Developer
Primary Skills: Data Analysis
Role Description: The Java Microservices Developer must have at least 10+ years of experience.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Java/J2EE development - expert
- OOP - expert
- REST API development - expert
- Microservices development
- SpringBoot - expert
- Test automation of own framework using JUnit/similar
Good to Have:
- Kubernates and Docker
- Leading the gathering of functional requirements, developing technical specifications and project and test planning
- 100% hands-on coding – writing new code for the platform and enhancement/maintenance of existing code
- Resolve defects/bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches
- Hands on experience of developing APIs, proxies, policies, fragments, reusable templates of policies in the API Gateway platform.
- Works closely with the API Development Team, DevOps Team and Testing Teams to facilitate various environments for API Development Efforts.
- Design and Development efforts, both individually and as a part of the team.
- Maintain Release Notes by documenting new services, fixes and setup configuration details.
- Must have good communication skills and be able to work as part of a geographically dispersed team.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field or Equivalent.
Experience: Minimum 10+ years
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Note: Must be able to work on a W2 basis
Recruiter Name: Sandeep Pal
Recruiter Phone: 412-436-0333 (Ext: 2247)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Mastech <p></p> Address Bellevue, WA USA View all jobs at Mastech Report Job