Field Application Engineer (SoC/Front End/Pre-silicon)
Austin, TX (United States)
Job DescriptionField Application Engineer (SoC/Front End/Pre-silicon) If you are a Field Application Engineer with experience, please read on!Top Reasons to Work with Us1. Based in Austin, we are a semiconductor company.
2. Our company has been around for over a decade, so we offer a unique balance of stability and a small, tight-knit feel.
3. You will have the chance to lead new development projects with a talented team.What You Will Be Doing- Be recognized by customers as an expert on interconnects for System-on-Chips
- Helping customers get the most out of our NoC technology
- Provide technical expertise to the sales force to demonstrate to customers the value of the product
- Interface between customers and R & D to escalate requests for improvements and provide a good understanding of customer needs
- No travel required due to COVID but standard travel is North America. Mostly Bay area and Austin with some other cities.What You Need for this Position- 3+ years industry experience & M.S. or 5+ years industry experience & B.S.
- Good knowledge of Verilog and advanced digital microelectronic design tools (CPUs, cache controllers, interconnects, memory subsystems, DSPs, etc.)
- Understanding the architecture of System-on-Chip
- Strong pre silicon experience and understand of chip manufacturing process
- Open to a customer facing opportunity
Nice to have:
- Good knowledge of the AMBA AXI 3 & 4 protocol
- Familiarity with the ARM ecosystem (CPU, interfaces, fabrics)
- Familiarity with cache coherencyWhat's In It for You- Competitive salary
- Annual Bonus
- Full Benefits
- Flexible schedule
- Great Place to WorkSo, if you are a Field Application Engineer with experience, please apply today! -
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders <p></p> Address Austin, TX USA View all jobs at CyberCoders Report Job