Financial Data Analyst
Los Angeles, CA (United States)
Perl PHP SQL
Scale is an upstart eCommerce company creating best-in-class medical supplements and beauty products. We use an analytical approach and technology to power our growth engine, and are looking for an experienced full-stack engineer to join and lead the technical direction of our web properties. You’ll work with our team of engineers to build and maintain features that create rich and compelling experiences for our customers, and expand the platform that drives our business operations.
- The role entails driving analytics insights and enable senior leadership to make effective, analytically driven decisions, in particular area of finance. The ideal candidate should be passionate about Wish and e-commerce, has a strong analytical and consultative mindset, deep understanding of databases and data visualization, the ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment delivering against tight deadlines, and a passion for scaling operations through automation.
What you'll be doing:
• Conduct insightful analysis using internal and external data (e.g. revenue, customer, merchant) to gain insights that will drive financial business decisions.
• Conceptualize and build centralized tools (including pipelines) that can extract data/insights for daily business management in an automated manner.
• Work effectively with cross-functional teams globally, assimilating requirements, driving results in the form of data insights and being liaison between engineers and business partners.
• Develop dashboards and visualizations for the business stakeholders and maintain the integrity of the reports.
• Investigate monetary impact on new programs and assist with ad-hoc requests.
• Process a large amount of data and do deep dives to understand certain trends/patterns, carry out correlation analysis to identify causes and relatedness.
• Bachelor's or Master’s degree in an analytical field or similar.
• 3+ years of work experience in doing finance/business data analysis.
• Proficiency in SQL or other query languages, deep experience and strengths to develop complex queries.
• Development experience in at least one scripting language (Python, PHP, Perl, etc.).
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to transform data into business insights and actionable recommendations.
• Experience working with large data sets that are structured and partially structured.
• Working knowledge of data visualization tools (Looker, Tableau etc.).
Powered by JazzHR
Scale Inc <p></p> Address Los Angeles, CA 91403 USA View all jobs at Scale Inc Report Job