Sr. Site Reliability Engineer (Remote)
DRANNEK CONSULTING, LLC
Boulder, CO (United States)
Cloud Docker Kubernetes Linux Python
We are seeking a Senior Site Reliability Engineer to support the growth of our feature teams. We provide value primarily to internal teams so that they can build products for our customers. The SRE team will focus on automation, instrumentation and stability for our platforms to achieve health and performance. We work heavily with AWS, Kubernetes, Helm, and Prometheus.
THE FUN STUFF
• Leverage your engineering skills to dive into and prevent scaling or stability bottlenecks of our platform services
• Work with feature teams to deliver reliability to our stack.
• Develop tools to make all of Engineering more productive.
• Instrument, automate, and load test distributed, highly available products and services on AWS and Kubernetes.
• Partner with development teams to bring reliability into the dev cycle
• Partner with engineering teams to identify and instrument SLOs, and ultimately meet or exceed SLAs for customers
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
• Demonstrated track record of maintaining and building large scale systems.
• 5+ years SRE, Production or Systems Engineering experience
• Experience with AWS products
• Strong in at least one of these languages Go, Elixir, Python, or Ruby
• Proficient in scripting and deployment automation
• Strong experience with Linux in a large scale deployment
• Infrastructure and application instrumentation; defining and instrumenting SLOs and SLAs
• Experience with systems such as Kubernetes, Docker, and RabbitMQ
• Experience managing public cloud infrastructure
DRANNEK CONSULTING, LLC <p>We are is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). This company provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status.</p> Address Boulder, CO 80302 USA Website http://www.drannekconsulting.com View all jobs at DRANNEK CONSULTING, LLC Report Job