.NET / C# Developer
Falcon IT & Staffing Solutions
Washington, DC (United States)
Position: Senior .Net/C# Developer
Location: Washington DC
Benefits: Medical / Dental / 401K / PTO
· Perform application development using Agile Scrum & SDLC methodologies.
· Formulate/define system scope and objectives.
· Prepare detailed specifications and system design documents.
· Develop new components or modules to meet functionality requirements.
· Apply domain experience in document management.
· Develop various components to interface with various APIs.
· Additional duties as assigned
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
· Minimum of 8 years of experience in .NET/C# development
· Additional 2 years of experience may substitute education requirement
· Excellent C# programming skills.
· Experience developing applications for Windows using Microsoft .NET technologies, ASP.NET, and Web Services.
· Database experience using Microsoft SQL Server including table design, stored procedure, and trigger development.
· Strong debugging skills and excellent problem-solving skills.
· Excellent communication skills and a willingness to learn.
· Experience with legal or case management applications.
· Experience with document management systems.
· Experience working with intelligence or law enforcement agencies.
· Experience with MicroPact Entellitrak
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook)
· Top Secret with the ability to obtain SCILI - #KB1
Falcon IT & Staffing Solutions <p></p> Address Washington, DC USA View all jobs at Falcon IT & Staffing Solutions Report Job