Embedded Software Engineer
Sacramento, CA (United States)
C++ Git Python
Job DescriptionEmbedded Software Engineer If you are an Embedded Software Engineer with C programming experience, please read on!
With locations around the world, we're a technology powerhouse on a mission to develop the next generation of cutting-edge, networking products and services for our customers! Due to explosive growth and increased demand for our products/services, we're looking to expand our embedded engineering team with talented programmers with C programming skills for embedded systems (hardware/firmware).Top Reasons to Work with Us1. Recognized industry leader!
2. Competitive base salary and benefits!
3. Opportunity for professional growth!What You Will Be Doing- Responsible for developing, updating, and enhancing subsystems and portions of switch software using C and Python
- Analyze designs to determine programming, coding, and integration needs based on product, solution, or architecture knowledge
- Writing and executing test plans, protocols, and documentation
- Responsible for software systems design status updates, problem resolution, and project progressWhat You Need for this Position- 3+ years of C Programming experience
- Embedded software development experience
- Design/architecture of software systems for embedded hardware/firmware
- Testing and debugging skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Networking technologies and product experience
- GIT version control
- Strong understanding of product life cycles
- PythonWhat's In It for YouFor your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a competitive base salary, RSUs and benefits including but not limited to:
- Medical (HDHP + HSA, PPO, HMO, EPO, ACO options)
- Life AD&D
- 401(k) + Match
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short Term and Long Term DisabilitySo, if you are an Embedded Software Engineer with C Programming experience, please apply today! -
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders <p></p> Address Roseville, CA USA View all jobs at CyberCoders Report Job