Lead Back End Engineer
San Rafael, CA (United States)
Job DescriptionLead Back End Engineer Lead Back End Engineer
Location: 100% Remote (Even after Covid)
We are building powerful products to help recruiters quickly reach candidates and get them the right jobs. With strong market penetration and a growing user base, we face exciting challenges focused around making our product more resilient at scale, while continuing to innovate and open new markets. Join us as a leader on an exciting high-impact product team. The ideal candidate would be technically strong, versatile, well-organized, and motivated to make a difference.What You Will Be Doing- Design and develop key infrastructure for the Messaging product
- Work with the team to build complex features that progress our business goals
- Be responsible for SLOs around product uptime and performance at scale
- Take a large ownership role on a growing team as both a contributor and a mentor to other engineers
- Drive continuous improvement across the engineering organizationWhat You Need for this Position- 7+ years of experience as a software developer
- Must have experience working at a start-up
- Experience with Python
- Relational Database experience
- Experience working with API's
- AWSSound like you? Apply today! Or send your resume to: Lauren@Cybercoders.com -
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders <p></p> Address San Francisco, CA USA View all jobs at CyberCoders Report Job