Java Developer (W2 Only)
Detroit, MI (United States)
Cloud DevOps Docker Hadoop Java Jenkins Kubernetes Oracle Python Scala SQL
· 2+ years of software development utilizing industry standard design patterns in common languages such as Java. Demonstrated experience with test-driven development techniques (TDD, Junit, mocks).
· Familiarity with 12-factor microservice development patterns
· Familiarity with multiple interface patterns including RESTful APIs or event-based messaging
· Applied experience with Unix/Linux shell scripting
· Applied experience with iterative and incremental development on product-focused teams practicing code reviews
· Knowledge of version control systems (Git, Bitbucket) and modern version control for use in continuous deployments
· Competency writing basic SQL queries. Oracle and/or Postgres experience a plus. NoSQL experience with Cassandra a plus.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to effectively communicate and translate feedback, needs and solutions
· Strong teamwork focus and the ability to foster collaboration within and across teams
· Experience developing 12-factor microservices while utilizing Continuous Integration, Build, and Delivery w/Spring, Spring Boot
· Experience building and maintaining highly automated CI and CD pipelines leveraging technologies such as Azure DevOps Server (formerly TFS), Jenkins, Maven, Artifactory, Black Duck, Chef, SonarQube
· Experience in designing and implementing container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes and Helm
· Experience utilizing platform and infrastructure-as-a-service technologies and capabilities and their corresponding services (object store, configuration management, service registries, etc.). Pivotal Cloud Foundry experience strongly preferred.
· Experience with Big Data technologies and developing in Hadoop ecosystem, i.e. Hadoop, Hbase, Hive, Scala, SPARK, Sqoop, Flume, Kafka, Python
· Experience with the ELK stack and dashboarding within Kibana
· Experience supporting applications in Production
· Bachelor's degree in computer science/engineering or related field, or equivalent combination of education and recent, relevant work experience
Location: Detroit, MI
Duration: 10+ month W2 Contract
1174Company DescriptionSearch Current Career Opportunities: http://w.ektello.com/search-jobs
ektello <p>Search Current Career Opportunities: http://w.ektello.com/search-jobs</p> Address <p>Detroit</p> Detroit, MI USA Website http://www.ektello.com View all jobs at ektello Report Job