Washington, DC (United States)
Veteran Owned Firm Seeking SharePoint Developers for roles in Falls Church, VA
My name is Stephen Hrutka and I am the owner of a Veteran owned firm in Washington, DC focused on Supply Chain, Strategic Sourcing, and Technical/Cleared Recruiting.
HRUCKUS helps other Veteran Owned businesses recruit for positions across the SBA, HHS, DARPA, and other cutting-edge R&D related defense agencies.
Our fastest growing Veteran-Owned client is seeking SharePoint Developers for two (2) roles in Falls Church, VA. The ideal candidate has 4+ years of experience in SharePoint Development, a bachelor's degree, and the ability to obtain and maintain a public trust clearance.
If this role is not a fit for you but you may know someone, I am glad to offer a referral bonus.
Stephen M Hrutka
Executive Summary: HRUCKUS is seeking two (2) SharePoint Developers to join our client’s Strategic Communications and Integrated Marketing practice in Falls Church, VA. The Developers will be responsible for planning, developing and implementing SharePoint sites across Veterans Affairs that are easy to use, encourage early adoption, and save time and resources. The right individuals will be able to use equal parts skill and vision to build an experience that delivers functionality and efficiency to build sites with user centric design. Must be a team player who collaborates well with others, and who is also a strong individual contributor.
· Collaborate with program personnel to gather requirements, intake, backlog/prioritization.
· Communicate with client and development team to design and develop applications in SharePoint to meet the needs of program personnel to automate workflows, improve business processes and integration with other applications into SharePoint.
· Design and develop custom SharePoint sites, pages, libraries, lists, views, workflows and script.
· Develop and deliver training, communications and tutorials to train and provide administrative support to program personnel on SharePoint functionality including procedures, standards and best practices.
· Perform SharePoint user management and group management.
· Provide general support, troubleshooting and guidance to program staff.
· Develop briefings and reports as needed.
· Calculate key performance metrics and develop performance reports, as needed.
· Provide one on one training with program personnel on using Microsoft SharePoint.
· Build Teams groups and channels to support SharePoint sites and knowledge management, document storage to support various groups within the program office.
· Four years of experience in SharePoint Development (including customized code, creating/modifying web parts, creating/modifying SharePoint workflows
· Demonstrated ability to read, edit, create and implement ASP, ASP.NET, VB.NET for custom solutions in SharePoint.
· Knowledge management experience and Advanced Microsoft SharePoint Developer.
· Experience with requirements gathering/interacting with clients.
· Demonstrated ability for basic graphics editing.
· Advanced experience automating business processes by developing workflows and applications in SharePoint.
· Strong communication skills to be able to relay business requirements and translate into technical requirements.
· Ability to develop formal and informal presentations and prepare reports which clearly document conclusions and recommendations.
· Possess excellent critical thinking, leadership, analysis, and data gathering skills.
· Self-starter with a drive to accomplish tasks with high attention to detail.
· Bachelor’s Degree required from an accredited college or university in a related field.
· Ability to obtain and maintain a public trust clearance.
Preferred Experience and Qualifications:
· Prior government contractor experience
· Experience using Office 365, Microsoft SharePoint and Teams
· Experience in health, benefits, IT communications and/or with Veteran and/or military audiences
· Section 508 compliance experience
Compensation and Benefits:
Target salary is $75,000 on W2. This full-time position offers FULL BENEFITS including: Medical, 100%; Co Paid Dental & Vision; 401K match; Generous PTO; Voluntary Benefits and many other company-paid benefits.
Company DescriptionHRUCKUS employs a cutting edge technology stack to fulfill IT Staffing, Executive Search, Cleared Recruiting for our clients. We don't differentiate on price, we pride ourselves on 1. Quality, 2. Customer Service, and 3. Speed. We typically will have candidates to you in one business day, vetted and ready for interviews.
HRUCKUS Why Work Here? DC Based Veteran-Owned Firm - We put DC Residents to Work! <p>HRUCKUS employs a cutting edge technology stack to fulfill IT Staffing, Executive Search, Cleared Recruiting for our clients. We don't differentiate on price, we pride ourselves on 1. Quality, 2. Customer Service, and 3. Speed. We typically will have candidates to you in one business day, vetted and ready for interviews.</p> Address <p>Falls Church</p> Falls Church, VA USA Website http://www.hruckus.com View all jobs at HRUCKUS Report Job