Role: Java Developer
Location – Colorado Springs, CO, Memphis, TN Pittsburg PA
Any Visa is fine except h1b if looking for transfer need to join on receipt notice
· Have experience in leading small teams
· Technically sound in Core Java, REST API development
· Jave 8, Spring Boot, Restful Services, Web service/App security (tokens, certificate, authentication & authorization), Threading, Asynchronous process, Transaction management, Exception handling & logging, Hibernate, Native SQL, JPA, DTO, DAO, Gradle 5.5, JUnit
· Jenkins, Git Hub/Lab, CI/CD, Quality Gate, Sonar Cube/Lint, TDD, PCF, Design patterns
· Oracle (CRUD Scripts)
· Angular 7/8, jQuery, CSS3/HTML5
· Spring Boot, Web service/App security (tokens, certificate, authentication & authorization), Custom API Gateway
· Consume and troubleshoot Rest API
· Karma (Unit testing for UI)
· Agile - Backlog, story refinement, story & task estimation, sprint demo, retrospective, pair programming, peer-review
· Able to interpret business requirements and programming specifications to write Java programs that solve business needs.
· Significant exposure to and demonstrated proficiency in all aspects of release management process with good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
· Must be well organized and self-motivated and be able to work with some or little supervision. Must be individual contributor.