Good Day! I hope All-is-Well.
Job Title: Lead Data Modeler
Location: Portland, OR Initial remote
Job Type: Long Term Contract
Retail/Ecommerce domain experience required (must to have)
Erwin, Data Warehouse background, Retail, bigdata and SCM (Supply Chain management)
Analyzing and translating business needs into long-term solution data models.
Evaluating existing data systems.
Working with the development team to create conceptual data models and data flows.
Developing best practices for data coding to ensure consistency within the system.
Reviewing modifications of existing systems for cross-compatibility.
Implementing data strategies and developing physical data models.
Updating and optimizing local and metadata models.
Evaluating implemented data systems for variances, discrepancies, and efficiency.
Troubleshooting and optimizing data systems
Title: Lead Python Developer with DevOps Skills
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: Long Term
Need 10+ years of Exp
• You run most Linux commands and utilities and have handled Linux (nix) servers in a
• You have an understanding of virtualization and containerization as a tool for growing
scalability, reliability, and expediency.
• You have a working knowledge of networking (TCP/IP) and the ability to run network
services in a nix environment.
• You have supported an application development team and have made an impact in an
• You possess hands-on production experience in one of the following areas:
• Centralized configuration management technologies, including Ansible, Puppet,
Chef, and so on
• Network-attached storage, specifically using Isilon
• Task scheduling and resource sharing frameworks such as Aurora and Mesos
• DevOps/release engineering automation (for example, Jenkins, SCM, Ansible)
• Virtualization administration (VMware)
• Application performance tuning and optimization
• Scripting skills, including Bash scripting, Python, SQL, and Ruby, and experience
with source control systems such as Subversion or Git
• Your dream is to work in a creative, dynamic, and challenging work environment.
• Participate in architectural planning discussions to ensure a consistent technology
• Drive systems engineering projects to completion by working closely with technical
and business partners.
• Spearhead the research and implementation of new technologies.
• Provision and manage Linux virtual machines in a VMware environment.
• Provide operational support and maintenance for the Marcom Interactive systems
• Work collaboratively with the Interactive Applications Backend Development team to
deploy and run custom applications. date plans and regularly identify and
communicate project risks.
Thanks & Regards
Lead Talent Acquisition Specialist,
Intellisoft Technologies Inc..,
1320 Greenway Drive STE 460, Irving TX 75038.
Desk: 972-756-1212 Ext: 141,
Direct: 469-205-4077 & 802-352-0220.
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.Intellisofttech.com