One of the largest full-service investment banks in the nation is seeking a versatile Full Stack Technical Lead to develop cutting-edge software solutions to optimize our business operations. In this role, your duties will include designing and developing software solutions, supervising Software Developers, analyzing software performance and configuration systems, and managing the deployment and integration of new software. You will also be required to hire new Software Developers.
To ensure success as a Full Stack Technical Lead, you should possess extensive experience writing code in Microsoft Technologies and maintain existing applications with a keen focus on performance, scalability and quality of such software solutions.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Implement and code solutions
· Drive technology vision for the application in alignment with business vision
· Consulting with management and Software Developers to determine software solution requirements
· Evaluate software solutions and system performance, as well as supervising the software development team
· Demonstrate patience and use effective explanations when mentoring Software Developers
· Manage the development, deployment, and integration of software solutions
· Determine system specifications and analyzing test stage data prior to software installation
· Manage the installation and configuration of software solutions
· Collaborate with front end users on software functionality
· Resolve software deployment and integration errors, and document processes
· Perform routine maintenance and monitor performance metrics
· Keep abreast of new software technologies, as well as conforming to best practices in cybersecurity
· Perform other tasks and duties as assigned
Experience and Skills
· Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University, preferably in Computer Science, or Engineer discipline
· 7+ years’ experience developing applications in Microsoft .NET technologies
· 3 years of experience mentoring and leading software development team
· Highly skilled computer programming experience with both front- and back- end programming
· Proficiency with server side languages such as .NET and Java.
· Familiarity with technologies including IIS, Entity Framework, Bootstrap, Micro services, console apps and open source software.
· Familiarity with database technology including MS SQL, MySQL and MongoDB
· Familiarity with TFS, GIT, Jira, Confluence, SDLC, Agile and Scrum
· Excellent verbal communication skills required
· Strong organizational, project management, and problem-solving skills required
· Ability to work in a constant state of awareness and safe mannerCompany DescriptionWe specialize in staffing exceptional IT Professionals to industry leading companies in the US and abroad. Through our dedicated and ethical approach, we represent the finest employers and professionals in the marketplace today. This position is with one of our clients.