iteria.us is looking to hire an Oracle Commerce Cloud Consultant.
The ideal candidate will have a strong Oracle Commerce Cloud functional consulting background with functional and technical experience in eCommerce supporting B2B and B2C transactions, Customer Definitions, Credit Card processing and definition product structures. Additional responsibilities include:
Must have a strong understanding of:
· MVVM design patterns
· HTML & CSS, jQuery
· A combination of Knockout JS, Require JS, NodeJS, AngularJS (relevantly 4.0 and above)
· Core Java & JEE, JavaBeans, JMS
· RESTful APIs
· SOAP APIs
· Building rich interacting web applications -single page applications
· Sass (Syntactically Awesome Style Sheets)
· Any other client framework he/she has exposure.
· Ecommerce applications, B2B and B2C domain
· Turning customer requirements into technical solution designs
· Configuring B2C site in an eCommerce platform preferred Oracle Commerce or Oracle Commerce Cloud
· Multi-site implementation in Oracle Commerce Cloud
Iteria.us offers a comprehensive benefits package, paid time off and an employee centric culture.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. iteria.us is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Company Descriptioniteria.us, evolves from a 25-year proven track record of providing IT Services and Application Managed Services (ITO). We have client offerings in Oracle Cloud, Managed Services and Application Development. Our superior industry knowledge, exceptional customer service and resource continuity transforms our clients to make them more agile, stronger and more competitive. We strive to be a differentiator in the marketplace and our mission is to serve our client, look out for their needs and drive to solutions that solve our clients’ problems.