At Apple, we work every day to create products that enrich peoples lives. Our Advertising Platforms group makes it possible for people around the world to access easily informative and imaginative content on their devices while helping publishers and developers promote and monetize their work. Our technology and services power advertising in Search Ads in App Store and Apple News. Our platforms are highly-performant, deployed at scale, and setting new standards for enabling effective advertising while protecting user privacy!
We are seeking a talented quality thought leader to join our Quality Engineering Organization. As a leader, you will be given the responsibility of building, leading all aspects of automating the quality of backend components for our system. In this role, you will manage a team of technical Test Developers and will work side by side with development to fanatically ensure high quality products.
Our Engineering Organization brings engineering talent to the forefront and works closely to continuously deliver code to our customers that is reliable, scalable, and functional. We are looking for a quality leaders who will help us continue our mission of providing a high-quality experience for our customers.
This position is located in Cupertino, California and will report directly to the Head of Quality Engineering!
- Accountable for overall design and implementation of testing strategies
- Manage a team of Quality Test Developers
- Review testing infrastructure and data to ensure proper validation of code
- Follow Agile development methodologies such as Scrum
- Coordinate projects through use of quality engineering resource management and development of test strategies that include security, integration, performance and positive and negative functional test coverage
- Assess and communicate risks based on product complexity, resource and/or timeline constraints
- Use continuous integration and delivery concepts to deliver code to production
- Facilitate communication upward and across the cross-functional project team including project status, justifications for variances and technical information
- Measure and evaluate test progress including results of development test efforts (unit tests)
- Have you managed personnel activities? (i.e., hire, train, appraise, set goals, etc.)