The ZapCom Team is focused on achieving great outcomes and is committed to helping our associates succeed through technology driven solutions. We are seeking an experienced IT professional to join our team. The qualified candidate will provide skills and knowledge in application development to maintain and enhance complex applications and systems utilizing approved languages and technologies while adhering to ZapCom coding standards and practices.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Responsible for developing and maintaining custom software using Client standard coding practices and techniques
· Responsible for developing functioning solutions based on technical requirements
· Responsible for ensuring tasks assigned are completed in a timely manner
· Responsible for documenting and communicating application design, topologies, and architecture in an understandable way to peers and the business
· Fosters an environment of communication and problem solving, leveraging the ZapCom Code of Values.
· Assists the team in researching solutions and recommends solutions to meet business requirements.
· Responsible for generating reports utilizing IT standard methods
EDUCATION & EXERIENCE
· Candidate must be customer focused, goal oriented, and have a passion for success.
· Application development experience
· Strong knowledge and experience in Microsoft.Net technologies, with an emphasis on C#
· Strong query development through SQL, including CRUD operations, Stored Procedures, and Functions utilizing standard formatting practices
· Knowledge and experience in common API technologies including SOAP and REST.
· Able to understand and utilize JSON and XML
· Report Generation experience using technologies like SQL Server Reporting Services.
· Experience and proven ability to communicate (verbally and written) effectively with business and IT stakeholders and senior leadership.
· Prefer BS or BA degree or equivalent experienceCompany Descriptionrefer to zapcg.com