Software Engineer - Informatica and Oracle
Must have: Informatica, Oracle, Python extensive skillsets and strong communication and teamwork skills
Nice to have: AWS, Tableau, Einstein Analytics, Data Science
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Preferred 3+ years relevant experience
- Good understanding of a functional area primary technology and platform
- Demonstrated ability to execute on features of medium to high complexity within his/her functional area.
- Partners with a more senior engineer to deliver complex features.
- Written code that others can understand, support, maintain, and expand.
- Demonstrated consistent, successful delivery over time.
- Considered a good problem solver who can identify root cause within functional domain and collaborate to identify root cause across system boundaries quickly
- Aware of interdependencies between his/her functional areas and other functional area, both upstream and downstream.
- PRIORITIZED extensive hands on experience and expertise of a major technology employed in IT development: Informatica, Oracle db and PL/SQL, Unix Shell scripting, Data Modeling, Python etc, solid understanding of remainder
- Aware of and understands trends, technical developments in the broader industry and how those can be applied at SFDC. - Basic understanding of the architecture of the major functional platform(s) within the group or BU
- Recognition of when to configure vs. build - Work needs direction and oversight from a more senior member of the team - Partners with a more senior engineer to deliver very complex or foundational features.
- Able to use and extend existing code framework to implement new functionality., Linux/Solaris - basic commands
-Understanding of Data models - Solid understanding of a business area and multiple processes within that area.
- Able to actively participate in functional process discussions (level 3-4)
- Understanding of immediate upstream / downstream impacts from functional decisions
- Understanding of underlying data schema, data definitions and relationship to process
- Demonstrated understanding of both industry and SFDC-specific policies & practices. Applies them to his/her work effectively.
- Track record of delivering on features of medium complexity over a period of time
- Track record of meeting sprint commitments
- Minimal code rollbacks or post production bugs.
A highly experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization;
Has wide-ranging experiences, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways. All software engineers must be well versed in Agile Methodology & have ADM Training.Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Internal and external contacts often pertain to company plans and objectives.