Company Industry: UI Developer
Opportunity: The Mom Project is helping to source candidates for the above client who is looking for a UI Developer
Commitment Level: 40 hours per week, on-site, contract through January 2022
Our Customer’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they are building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together.
We are seeking a UI Developer on a contract basis to support our client’s business needs.
What You’ll Do:
● Supporting small business marketing team (internal scaled marketing to small businesses externally) and creating personalized experiences on the web
● Front end engineering focused (some back end engineering) working with UI developers and solutions engineering team
● Working on creating new websites modules, personalized experience on the web
● Working closely with designers and marketing managers to determine what they need to build
● Engages with the business development team and/or customer early on to seek a deeper appreciation of the customers’ business problem/goals.
● Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine the feasibility of design within time and cost constraints
● Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met
● Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design
● Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan computer specifications and layouts, and peripheral equipment modifications
● 6+ years of relevant experience in UI Development
● Experience in software design and development
● Experience in professional UI development
● Experience with data-driven UI development
● Strong communication and problem-solving skills
● Backend engineering experience preferred
● Nice to have coding boot back, not a requirement
Hours & Location:
M-F, 40 hours/week. This role will be remote while COVID restrictions are in place. The expectation is to be onsite at our Customer’s San Francisco, CA location once it is deemed safe to do so.
Now for the Perks!
● Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, FSA, Commuter Benefit Program
● Accrued PTO: Up to 15 days per 12 months on assignment
● New Child Benefit: Up to $4,000 for the birth or adoption of a child while on assignment (conditions apply)
Company DescriptionThe Mom Project is the career destination for moms. Through our digital marketplace and community, we connect professionally accomplished women with world-class companies. The Mom Project is changing the way women work and redefining career structures by providing women with opportunities that are in balance with their personal goals.