Sunplus is seeking a DOTNET Developer for our government client in Madison, WI. The rate for this 55/hr. on w2 or 62/ hr. on 1099 or C2C. This is a long-term government contract role.
50% - Execute change requests for the project’s web application built in the ASP.NET framework: Conduct regular maintenance of the web applications to reduce defects and improve performance. Update web applications to improve usability and reduce user errors. Perform SQL operations to query database and visualize results within web applications.
20% - Development of new features within the existing IT system: Build new functionality and tools to streamline data collection and analysis. Suggest and implement new tools/technologies to this end using the approved project technology stack.
10%- Testing of IT system enhancements: Implement test plans to verify new features, enhancements, and defect fixes.
10% - Documentation and troubleshooting volunteers/research staff issues related to Snapshot IT systems: Regular updates to the project’s IT documentation to ensure maintainability and business continuity. Solve day-to-day issues related to the IT infrastructure and the photo storage system.
10%- Other duties, as assigned
- Education or training in application development.
- 5+ years of professional experience working on .NET framework and programming in C#.
- Extensive knowledge of Oracle or similar relational database.
- Experience in working with user requirements and translating them into working computer-based products.
- Excellent software debugging skills.
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills.
- Experience documenting software applications and code.
- Prior experience of building desktop applications.
- Experience working with large datasets.
- Working knowledge of all aspects of software development lifecycle and agile methodology.
- Prior experience building and scheduling remote batch jobs.
- Experience designing web user interface (UI) or user experiences (UX).