This is a contract to hire position. The contract is scheduled to end June 2021 and transition into full time for the right candidate.
Provides application development services typically as a of a project team or in an application support role. Developers analyze, design, code, test and implement systematic solutions to meet customer requirements that adhere to Highmark IT standards and policies. Developers provide general support to maintain applications that meet the service levels, system availability, performance and quality levels required by their customers.
Developer daily tasks
1. Attend scrum calls
2. Attend project calls (if needed)
3. May need to work with internal and external customers for connectivity file transfers
4. Work closely with BAs to ensure ‘requirements’ are understood
5. Complete development work
6. Connectivity test – if needed
7. Handle tickets
1. Bachelor of Computer Science or related field, or equivalent IT experience.
2. Knowledge in Axway Secure Transport , MoveIT or similar MFT suite.
3. Strong knowledge of Windows, Perl and LINUX and shell script.
4. Experience with Communication Protocols:FTP, FTPS, SFTP, HTTP, HTTP/S, etc.
5. Experience with Java / J2EE preferred.
6. Data definition, data control, and transactional control.
7. Operating System skills in UNIX, Linux, and Windows.
8. PGP-encryption, SSH, SSL setup and configuration.
9. Python programming