Title: Sr. Java Engineer - Java 11, Springboot
Location: Portland, OR
Job #: KR31053112
Note: This job is not open to C2C or 3rd party candidates.
IGNW is an engineering-based resourcing company headquartered in Portland, OR with GEO based teams in Seattle, WA / Austin & Dallas, TX / Southeast US / California. We have global partnerships to deliver the industry's top technical solutions and talent to every one of our clients. Some of our strategic partnerships include Google Cloud, Hashicorp, Puppet, Cisco, and Docker.
So many reasons, one being IGNW being voted Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work in 2020 across the U.S. and eight other countries. See the details here https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/glassdoor-best-places-to-work-2020. IGNW also earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to job seekers, hiring managers and current contractors. Check it out! https://www.bestofstaffing.com/agency/ignw/
We are proud to foster a great team working environment and offer highly competitive compensation and full benefits packages including medical, flexible spending accounts, dental, vision, 401k and more
Take a look and see if this is a match…. or any other jobs posted!
Our client has an immediate need for a Sr. Java Engineer with the following skills and experience:
• Designing, developing and implementing highly available, scalable systems, focusing on highly visible marketing initiatives
• Contributing ideas for new features and identifying areas for improvement
• Collaborating with upstream and downstream technical teams to develop integrations, providing a seamless flow of data across the eco system
• Providing technical expertise and best engineering practices to continuously deliver working software
• Writing clean, tested, and well-documented code and participating in peer code reviews
• Academic background in computer science (BS or MS) or equivalent work experience
• 3+ years’ experience developing highly scalable applications, APIs, and services
• Fluency with Java (AWS Lambda a plus)
• Experience using cloud platforms (AWS).
• Demonstrable experience of:
• Springboot with Gradle or Maven
• Microservice Architecture
•Experience estimating work, planning, organization and implementing complex software projects
Please note: Candidates may need to pass a drug and/or background check.
Please send in your resume today and be sure to get a quick response from one of our onsite recruiters: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our reviews here: glassdoor.com
To view other IGNW opportunities please visit https://www.ignw.io/jobs