Title: Data Quality Engineer
Duration: 5 months (High possibility of extension)
Location: Redmond, WA
• Works well with a diverse team of internal customers, partners, and engineers – you are a team player!
• BS/BA degree in computer science, engineering, data science, statistics or relevant field, or any combination of education and experience would provide an equivalent background.
• Strong SQL skills (any flavor).
• 3+ years of experience developing and deploying Power BI reports and dashboards.
• 2+ years of data analysis or related experience OR 2+ years of in-depth experience working with ETL tools (Azure
Data Factory or SQL Integration Services or Databricks / Spark).
• Understanding of industry scripting tools in Linux and Windows such as PowerShell, bash script, or Python.
• Expertise in root cause analysis and presenting technical findings to a broad range of audience experience-levels.
Preferred, not required:
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively across teams and disciplines.
• Passion for learning and going deep in new technologies.
• Experience in projects that emphasized data quality assessment and implementing solutions to improve data quality.
• Experience working with Kusto (Azure Data Explorer) and writing efficient KQL queries.
• Experience in enterprise data warehouse design & implementation.
• Experience with Azure DevOps or Git.
Company DescriptionWe are a technology solutions company helping organizations accelerate their business innovation and growth through project and talent solutions.