We are excited to launch this job opportunity to diverse men and women with senior level experienced in software engineering with a large, multinational corporation that specializes in technology and services.
Incumbents for this role will be responsible for cloud platform development, as well as cloud development operations.
Cloud Platform Development
- Be a key contributor on an Agile development team, collaboratively realizing business value through iterative software development lifecycle.
- Design, development, and end to end testing of cloud products including enhancements and/or resolutions of issues that may be reported adhering to standards
- Investigate and resolve customer issues with software solutions and respond to suggestions for improvements and enhancements
- Prepare test data for unit, integration, end to end, regression and performance testing.
- Participate in design collaboration, code reviews
- DevOps rollout and implementation
- Develop and drive deployment of production ready code using CI/CD
- Write code for serviceability
- Take full responsibility for the availability and performance of your teams services.
- 10+ years of software development experience with a degree in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience.
- Expert at problem solving, algorithms, and data structures.
- Experience designing and implementing RESTful web services in Java with detailed understanding of J2EE internals.
- Experience designing, implementing, and operating solutions based on a microservice architecture
- Experience in developing and implementing highly scalable, high throughput web applications and backend systems
- Experience working with mature development practices and tools for source control, security, and deployment.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies.
- Experience with Databases, Linux OS, and Authentication/Authorization
- Experience with Cloud platforms and Public Cloud Providers
- Able to convert technical requirements into business value.
- Highly collaborative with effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player who is eager to help others to succeed through mentoring and leading by example.
- Self-starter, and Self-motivated, able to learn and work autonomously.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.