Title: Sr Front End Developer
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Job #: AG471664111
Note: This job is not open to C2C or 3rd party candidates.
IGNW is an engineering-based resourcing company headquartered in Portland, OR with GEO based teams in Seattle, WA / Austin & Dallas, TX / Southeast US / California. We have global partnerships to deliver the industry's top technical solutions and talent to every one of our clients. Some of our strategic partnerships include Google Cloud, Hashicorp, Puppet, Cisco, and Docker.
So many reasons, one being IGNW being voted Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work in 2020 across the U.S. and eight other countries. See the details here https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/glassdoor-best-places-to-work-2020. IGNW also earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to job seekers, hiring managers and current contractors. Check it out! https://www.bestofstaffing.com/agency/ignw/
We are proud to foster a great team working environment and offer highly competitive compensation and full benefits packages including medical, flexible spending accounts, dental, vision, 401k and more
Take a look and see if this is a match…. or any other jobs posted!
Our client has an immediate need for a Sr Front End Developer with the following skills and experience:
1. Work onsite in Phoenix as the primary work location to interact, collaborate and coordinate work on a frequent basis with other employees in IT and throughout the University.
2. Design, develop, code, test and debug new or existing software applications and installed hardware, and perform firmware and system administration responsibilities.
3. Customize purchased IT systems, as necessary, and assist or maintain program libraries and technical manuals.
4. Assist or perform hardware optimization through software benchmarking.
5. Support and/or install IT systems in one or more of the following areas: software applications, hardware systems, networks, databases, IT Security features, or other areas as required.
6. Provide direction and support to less experienced IT engineers, as required, to orient them and increase their understanding of system engineering.
7. Participate in the testing process and testing automation through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.
• Bachelor's degree in a technology field and five (5) years of prior IT work experience; or at least eight (8) years of prior IT work experience
• HTML 5
• HTL / AEM
• React / Redux
• Node JS
• SASS / LESS / CSS
• Material UI and Material Design
• Node JS
• Java J2EE
Please note: Candidates may need to pass a drug and/or background check.
Please send in your resume today and be sure to get a quick response from one of our onsite recruiters: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our reviews here: glassdoor.com
To view other IGNW opportunities please visit https://www.ignw.io/jobs