Job DescriptionRivermatrix is seeking a Software Engineer to support mission critical application and web service development. Technical responsibilities include support for software design, development, integration, test, and operational maintenance. Development includes acquisition of attributes from authoritative sources, integration with a COTS LDAP or Virtual Directory, and Attribute Based Access Control (ABAC) Web Services.
• TS/SCI Clearance with polygraph
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines
• 5 years of Software Engineering experience. An additional 4+ years of Software Engineering experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 9 years.
• 2 years experience with Linux, Eclipse. Maven, and Java
• Java/JEE programming building robust, scalable, secure, and high-performance applications
• Developing and hosting software on RHEL or CentOS platforms
• Commercial middleware platforms/Application Servers (e.g. JBoss, Tomcat, WebLogic)
• Implementing and integrating with API and Web Services (SOAP and REST)
• LDAP protocol, directories, and replication (RedHat DS)
• PKI encryption and authentication
• Relational databases and programming via JDBC
• Version Control (GIT, SVN, CVS or similar)
• Ticketing systems (JIRA, Redmine, or similar)
• Docker Containers
• Excellent oral and written communication skills – able to clearly communicate architecture and design concepts.
• Ability to write technical documentation including wiki sites, blogs, XML/HTML.
• Ability to work independently – must be a self-starter
Rivermatrix is a small, technology first shop committed to delivering great work and treating our folks well. Joining Rivermatrix means being a valued member of a small team, not just a number lost in a crowd. We approach our work with creativity, mission-focus, and a passion for quality and results. Rivermatrix is built lean so we can drive resources towards what counts; our employees. We believe that the quality of our staff, focus on building good technology (not just the bottom line), competitive salaries, great benefits, and employee investment are the foundation for our continued success.
There are no shareholders or investment firms to report to. Our sole focus is building good technology.
Our employees are our lifeblood. Their hard work and ingenuity are what drives our success.
QUALITY OVER QUANTITY
We eschew the "butts in seats" mentality present in our industry to focus on building good technology as the driver of our growth.
PROGRESS IS NECESSARY
Technology is evolving faster than ever and we are building a company that embraces innovation and change.
Rivermatrix Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.