Job Description(Remote) Senior Backend Streaming Engineer -Urgently Hiring!-
Job Title: Senior Backend Developer
Job Location: 100% Remote
Salary: $150k- $180k DOE, Benefits, 401k Match
Requirements: 8+ years backend development (Java preferred - or Ruby, Go, Python, C++, etc.) with Video Streaming experience
We are a well established and highly regarded, premium brand in consumer electronics and professional video and recording products. We have a broad lineup of innovative and high quality offerings at the professional and consumer level.
We have been ranked in the Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest growing companies for the past 7 years. We implement some of the most advanced technology to develop our superior video and audio recording products.Top Reasons to Work with Us- Competitive salary ($150k - $180k)
- Work Remote
- Full Benefits (health, dental, vision, etc.)
- 401k matchWhat You Will Be Doing- Work with other backend engineers, designers, etc. to build new features
- Backend development for video streaming applications
- Ensure high quality for video and audio productsWhat You Need for this Position- 8+ years software development
- Video streaming experience
- Backend development - Java, Python, Ruby, Golang, C++, etc. (Java is preferred)
- Audio/video encoding - H264
- Video streaming protocols - RTMP
- Experience with the following are bonuses: Puppeteer, gstreamer, Wowza, Mux, etc.
- BS in CS (or relate) is preferredSo, if you are a (Remote) Senior Backend Streaming Engineer with experience, please apply today! -
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.