Are you looking to develop your professional skills as part of a collaborative team? A consumer products client seeks a motivate individual to serve as a Software Engineer in Test to join their team on a 6-month contract basis; however, has the intent to extend longer or convert into permanent work. Moreover, this is a innovative opportunity for an imaginative, and exceedingly organized person looking to grow as a professional.
- Work within Agile framework to plan and execute work.
- Develop, enhance and execute automated tests and frameworks.
- Influence software design to maximize testability and automation potential.
- Work side-by-side with developers and functional testers to create test specifications from user stories/requirements and transform selected tests into an automated test suite.
- Triage defects and effectively communicate parameters to developers for rapid reproduction and fix.
- Develop test plan and procedures for testing new products and sustaining efforts.
- Install / setup of test environment.
- Execution of automated and manual tests.
- Effectively communicate results and issues to developers, managers and program through direct communication, use of bug tracking system, triage abilities, etc.
- Provide mentorship and coaching to test execution resources for running tests (manual and automated) and collecting results.
- Promote and implement automation capabilities throughout the entire software development lifecycle including, functional, performance, scale and stress.