Hope you are doing good. Below is the Job Description. Let me know your interest .
Title :- Software Packaging and Distribution Specialist
Location :- Austin, TX (Remote Till Covid)
Rate /Salary:- $50/hr or 90K (Little flexible for good candidate)
Job Description :-
As Software Packaging and Distribution Specialist, you are responsible for performing application discovery, application packaging, software distribution and troubleshooting/problem determination. The delivery practitioner in this role will engineer automated installation code that enables a software application, update or patch to be sent electronically to an end user workstation or device within a client environment.
1. Complete software packaging per the information listed in the package requirements form. and activities to required timelines
2. Perform complex resolution activities to diagnose packaging issues and perform Quality Assurance activities to ensure package operates successfully in the customer environment
3. Work with Transitions/Transformation teams to complete solution packaging work as described by the statement of work. This includes all Process Change Requests (PCRs) during Transition/Transformation
4. Schedule distribution of software packages to target audience through distribution tool within the required duration and time frame and complete pre-distribution analysis to ensure the request includes the necessary information to fulfil the process
5. Update workflow management tools to ensure all Software Distribution activities are tracked and recorded
6. Report any issues that may compromise the distribution timeframes or success
7. Perform software distribution remediation on unsuccessful endpoints per account procedures
8. Provide deployment reports, drive actions with relevant teams to make sure 100% success ratio is achieved.
9. Perform monthly patching and ensure 100% compliance.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
1. Ability to Package, Stage and Deploy application using Intune.
2. Expertise in software packaging tools (e.g., InstallShield, Admin Studio, App V, ThinApp, XenApp)
3. Proficient in scripting languages (e.g., VBS, Batch Scripting and PowerShell).
4. Proven ability in software distribution tools (e.g., SCCM, Intune)
5. In-depth knowledge to manage and produce MSI packages from legacy applications and create transform files for vendor based MSI
6. Minimum 5+ years overall professional experience
7. Working knowledge of Microsoft Intune, Windows 10 Autopilot, MS Graph API and PowerShell Scripting.
8. Expertise in SCCM and Intune co-management is preferred.
9. Ability to Onboard the Windows 10 Devices on Intune.
10. Ability to create Intune compliance policies for Windows 10 machines.
11. Ability to create Intune configuration Profiles for windows 10 machines
12. Ability to configure Windows 10 update rings
13. Ability to configure Windows 10 feature Updates
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Direct: 510-227-8270 ext 509
39510 Paseo Padre Pkwy Ste 360, Fremont, CA 94538