• Design and develop tables, views, stored procedures, indexes, functions, dictionaries, and complex ad- hoc queries for SQL Server databases.
• Design and develop user interfaces using AngularJS best practices.
• Work with client and management team to prioritize business and reporting/data needs.
• Translate client requested features into technical requirements.
• Exercise critical thinking to identify opportunities to reduce manual processes through automation.
• Communicate/coordinate with team to ensure proper implementation of company standards and procedures.
• 2+ years of experience with Microsoft SQL server, including table structuring, creating queries and stored procedures
• 1+ years of development experience with object-oriented languages
• Proficiency in Angular framework
• Proficiency in advanced Microsoft Excel and Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) including creating/editing macros.
• Bachelor's on computer science, mathematics, engineering or related field
• Good communication skills – both written and oral.
• Must be able to work independently, and in team environments.
Powered by JazzHR