Qrypt is seeking Software Engineers to develop services to enable and showcase our cryptographic capabilities.
The Qrypt Services team works to bring the benefits of Everlasting Security to our customers. Building back-end services primarily in C++ and Python to support our partners, applications and algorithms across all platforms.
We work with leading technologies in the quantum information sciences: quantum random number generation, post-quantum cryptography, secure messaging, and privacy preservation techniques.
At Qrypt our mission is to secure the intellectual property of our nation and corporations while also protecting the privacy of individuals. Come help us build the future of security.
• Experience building scalable, high availability services in C++ or Python
• Experience with Threat Modeling and Secure Software Design.
• Experience with Flask, NGINX, Redis, RabbitMQ, Kubernetes or Kafka
• Experience Continuously Improving a live product using telemetry.
• Strong Focus on Results and Customer Impact.
• Comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment with dynamic objectives.
• Desire to grow and learn while developing cutting edge technology.
• Ability to work effectively with both technical and non-technical teams. You enjoy collaboration
with others—we don’t get work done in an assembly line; success is achieved because everyone
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics and 3+ years of Professional
• Due to the nature of our product, employees must have the ability to obtain a security clearance
in the future.
Benefits & Perks
• Competitive Pay
• Medical and dental plan participation
• Strong 401K matching program
• But above all, be part of an amazing team! Together, we’ll make this world a safer place!
Powered by JazzHR