SQL Developer position open in St. Louis, MO area for a Mid-level database developer with 3+ years of SQL development, SSRS and SSIS experience.
Visa support not available. Excellent benefits and profit sharing!
The SQL Database Developer is responsible for developing and supporting SQL Server database solutions within both the production and development environments.
· Create, troubleshoot, and maintain stored procedures, views, triggers, and functions.
· Debug and modify SSIS packages and SSRS reports and design/configure reporting services using RS configuration manager.
· Develop and support XML/XLS schemas.
· Perform database/code migrations and track the requests within internal SharePoint workflows.
· Intermediate level of knowledge of .NET applications that interact with SQL.
· Intermediate knowledge of Transact-SQL and stored procedures.
· Entity framework and Team Foundation Server (TFS).Company DescriptionPerceptive Recruiting has relationships in the technology community and we'll connect you with right hiring managers! We also believe that having a great relationship with you helps us understand your goals and aspirations so that we can find the right fit for you. We offer benefits, resume writing, and interviewing coaching to help provide you with the best chance of success, and we'll follow up to keep you updated on the status of your opportunities. Connect with us now at http://www.perceptiverecruiting.com. Perceptive Recruiting is an equal opportunity employer.