Job DescriptionSenior Software Engineer This position is FULL REMOTE! Our office is located in El Monte, CA. We are a global Engineering organization with over 1000 employees. We are currently looking for a Senior Embedded Software Engineer. We are looking to completely revamp our products in the next 5 years, and are beginning the process of new development on these products now. We work in the water treatment industry. Our products are utilized by some of the most well-known organizations in the world.
We are a company that tries to focus on the cutting edge of technology and business practices. We are currently moving our embedded team towards leveraging RUST, as well as having our whole engineering team adopt MOB Programming. If you are interested in working with a team of 20 engineers who focus on new technologies and adapts to modern methodologies, this is the career for you!
If you are a Senior Software Engineer with experience, please read on!What You Will Be Doing- You will be designing, testing, and deploying software.
- You will be collaborating with a team of engineers on new projects.
- You will be specifying, implementing, optimizing, and validating embedded software.
- You will be working on all new development of our next cutting edge product line.
- We are migrating our development to RUST programming. If you have this experience OR are willing to learn RUST, please apply.What You Need for this Position- Embedded C, C++, or RUST
- RTOS, FreeRTOS
- Agile Environment, Test Driven Development (TDD)
Beneficial Skills that are not required:
-Lua or PythonWhat's In It for YouCompetitive Base Salary - 100K - 120K
20% Bonus Structure
Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
401K with 15% Matching
So, if you are an Embedded Software Verification Engineer with experience:So, if you are a Senior Software Engineer with experience:
1. Apply directly to this job opening here!
2. E-mail directly for more information to Steve.Nash@cybercoders.com -
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.