This is a year long contract with our client in Chicago. Will be remote during COVID.
Minimum: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related discipline and typically 5 to 8 years’ experience in IT, engineering, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Preferred: Experience with developing applications, using Oracle, MS SQL, COBOL, DB2, and JCL, and hosted in Websphere or Weblogic. Also, experience with UNIX administration and UNIX scripting is preferred.
Company DescriptionFounded in 1994 as Computer Resource Solutions, The CRS Group is a privately held company with offices in Itasca, IL and downtown Chicago. CRSG provides staffing solutions to Fortune 500 companies by successfully managing their IT contingent workforce needs. We expanded our offerings to extend that same high-quality service to other business needs, including creative, marketing, finance, legal and HR.
• Strong knowledge of business practices and processes in a utility or corporate environment.
• Experience leading small IT projects or sub-teams and knowledge of IT project management.
• Strong problem solving and analysis ability.
• Excellent communications skills (written and verbal)
• Ability to work with remote project teams
• Experience with developing Passport and AssetSuite Applications.