One of our premier clients in the Alpharetta, GA location has an immediate need for a Senior Software Engineer. This will be a contract to hire opportunity starting in December. The job duties are listed below. If interested, please reply to the posting for consideration.
· Design, develop and maintain highly scalable responsive consumer applications supporting high traffic volumes. Be part of an engineering team that builds and supports amazing customer-facing products that will drive the next generation.
· Dental Digital Experience. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
· You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by UI Developers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
· BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience. 5+ years of experience designing and developing secure consumer-facing web applications.
· 2+ years of extensive experience building production application with Node.js 2+ years of Full Stack Front-End experience.
· Proficient in building and consuming of Restful Web service, JSON based request response.
· Experience building responsive Single Page Web Applications.
· Good understanding of design principles to build a scalable application. Strong experience with the design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability and performant applications.
· Proficient with writing unit test case using any of the testing framework like Mocha, Chai, Jasmine etc. Proficiency with Chrome and/or other browser Developer Tools.
· Proficiency with Git/Github or other distributed version control systems. Understanding of user-centered design, progressive enhancement and graceful degradation, accessibility, SEO, responsive design, and website performance.
· Experience with Scrum, Agile Process Nice to have Contributions to open source projects.
· Understanding of Relational, No SQL databases. Experience with Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and
· Continuous Delivery. Experience with Linux environment container technology such as docker.
· Experience with logging tools like Splunk or ELK. Experience with distributed cache like Redis.
1. Solid experience in XML/Soap and REST Services
2. Solid experience in Spring Framework including Spring Boot
3. Solid experience with J2EE, Hibernate, Spring Framework, Maven
4. Solid Unix knowledge and ability to analyze application requests using Splunk, AppDynamics or similar tool in support of
5. Strong experience with Databases, Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL, etc.
6. Solid problem solving and communication skills
7. 5-7 years of software development experience
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $165,000.00 - $170,000.00 per year