Visionable is a fast-growing tech company on a mission: to help global healthcare teams redesign how they work together to deliver care.
Working in a fast-paced environment with a small group of dedicated and talented individuals, you will have a chance to make a real difference in an organisation that values team member input and firmly believes that work should be challenging and fun.
About the Role
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
· Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
· Work with outside data sources and APIs
· Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
· Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
· Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
· BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
· Proven software development experience and Android skills development
· Proven working experience in Android app development and
· Have published at least one original Android app
· Experience with Android SDK
· Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
· Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
· Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
· Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
Values & Behaviours
· Respect contributions from all areas of the business without regard to background i.e. age, race, sexual orientation disability etc.
· Respect the workload of others and promote flexibility where possible in relation to the schedules of others
· Be bold & curious, push boundaries, bringing your unique creativity and original thinking.
· Be mindful of the human aspect of everything you do, maintaining integrity & transparency
· Challenge positively and respectfully, with balanced argument and explanation
· Be humble, celebrating the successes of others and learning from mistakes
· Be mindful and accountable, nothing is someone else’s problem
• Competitive salary
• Medical Insurance
• Fast paced and fast growing global health tech start up
• Career development
• 25 days vacation plus public holidays
Company DescriptionVisionable is in business to make healthcare more equitable and accessible for every person on the planet. It is the first video collaboration platform designed especially for healthcare teams’ advanced clinical needs.