This is a temp to hire position!
Requisition: 2010121771 ~ Salesforce - Unlimited Edition
• Create logical architecture reflecting the business capabilities of the solution.
• Work with infrastructure team to create physical architecture of the applications.
• Create E2E business process flow for the application/use case.
• Experience creating architecture notebook which includes E2E data flow, DB design and required design and architecture artifacts.
• Evangelize and articulate cloud, integration, microservices and other architecture principles, benefits and technical solutions to senior level business and technical audiences.
• Translate strategies into target architectures and roadmaps; articulate and evangelize design/architectural road maps.
• Architect the solution to meet the non-functional requirements.
• Collaborate with enterprise architects, data architects, infrastructure architects, cloud architects in defining the solutions.
• Refine and/or redesign and develop reference architecture to meet the organization’s changing business requirements.
• Implement new solution architecture in a large enterprise environment and drive adoption with an understanding of security best practices.
• Participate in architecture definition for Cloud Initiatives utilizing industry best practices and technologies
• Able to engage in production issues to provide short and long term solutions to mitigate the impact to clients.
• Drive efficiency improvements to reduce cost and improve client satisfaction.
• Lead the development of current "as is" and future "to be" architecture documentation and drive strategic plan for transition.
• Provide hands-on designs, prototypes, and implementations incorporating architecture & software engineering best practices.
• Learn and analyze current industry technology trends, best practices and patterns.
• Evaluate tools, technologies and POCs related to new technologies/solutions.
• Account for possible project challenges on constraints including, risks, time, resources and scope.
• Analyze current technologies used within the company and determine ways to improve.
• Identify issues or disruptive technologies within it.
• Work closely with project management and teams to successfully monitor progress of initiatives
• Define clear goals for all aspects of end to end solution for a project and manage their proper execution from architecture and design perspective.
• Maintain an understanding of how individual work and decisions fit into broader organizational picture
• Mentor, educate, and train colleagues as requested.
The qualified candidate will have:
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering or related discipline.
• 15+ Years of related experience in Java or .NET technology stack.
• Hand on experience in DB design as part of solution.
• Hand on experience with UI frameworks leveraging responsive design.
• Experience in working on E2E solution.
• Hands on architect who can design, code and architect applications.
• Hands on experience with middleware technologies utilizing synchronous and asynchronous transactions.
• Experience in designing and developing application in Ricoh Process Director (RPD) and Ricoh Slingshot is a big plus.
• Experience in working with industry standard architecture frameworks.
• Experience in working with proven development frameworks.
• Ability to provide solutions based on Enterprise Integration patterns, Event Driven Architecture, Web Services, SOA and Micro Services.
• Experience solutioning in public cloud/private cloud/PaaS experience is a big plus.
• AWS Solution Architect Associate or Enterprise Architecture certification is preferred.
• Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) or related Agile experience preferred.
• Ability to review project deliverable's for completeness and quality, and compliance with established project standards.
• Excellent communication, presentation, and documentation skills.
• Strong time management and prioritization skills.