- Design and development of technical solutions that meet the needs of the business and aligns with architectural and quality standards
- Apply principles of microservice architecture and domain driven design to develop restful APIs using Node.js.
- Build mobile first Front-End application in a manner visually and culturally consistent with our brand using React.js, Vue.js, and Redux.
- Maximize NoSQL data stores like DynamoDB, MongoDB to ensure data storage is designed for security, availability, maintainability and performance.
- Implement asynchronous services by using cloud services such ECS, S3, Lambdas and SQS, SNS for messaging.
- Use version control systems (GIT, Bitbucket), issue tracking tools (Jira) and CI/CD tools using Jenkins and Terraform.
- Ensure SLAs (Service Level Agreements) for different interfaces are met and also test them by executing performance tests using various loads.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
5+ years in hands-on engineering or development of full stack software solutions
· Experience in developing End to End technical Architecture of very large-scale applications.
· Experience with both microservice and full stack architecture; solid understanding of SOA principles, API’s etc.
· Ability to write robust, maintainable, and extendable code in Vue.js and React.js
· Experience with leading enterprise cloud/virtual architectures like AWS, Microsoft Azure, Open Stack, GCP, JIE, etc.
· Experience in leading design and development on horizontally and highly scalable cloud-based architecture. AWS cloud infrastructure experience strongly preferred.
· Demonstrated track record of leading within sophisticated organizations requiring strong influence leadership skills - ability to work collaboratively at all levels in matrix environment
· Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills with ability to facilitate technology strategy, requirements and architecture conversations with all partners (management, business users, and technology resources)