Job DescriptionEmbedded Software Engineer If you are a Embedded Software Engineer with experience, please read on!
We are a open source software security, development tools and engineering services spanning the embedded software market.What You Will Be Doing- You will troubleshoot low level software issues and distinguish between hardware and software issues.
- You will collaborate with other engineers on various projects.
- You will design, develop, test, deploy, and improve software.
- You will be integrating software into build systems.What You Need for this Position3+ years of professional embedded software engineering experience preferred.
You should know most of the following:
- Linux, RTOS, FreeRTOS
- C, C++, Assembly, or RUST
- Embedded SystemsWhat's In It for You- Competitive base salary and overall compensation package
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Generous Paid time off (PTO)
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Life Insurance coverageSo, if you are a Embedded Software Engineer with experience...
1. Apply directly to this job opening here!
2. E-mail directly for more information to rex.redjai@CyberCoders.com -
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.