Job DescriptionEmbedded Software Verification Engineer We are a global Engineering organization with over 1000 employees. We are currently looking for a Software Verification Engineer. We are looking to completely revamp our products in the next 5 years, and are beginning the process of new development on these products now. We work in the water treatment industry. Our products are utilized by some of the most well-known organizations in the world.
We are a company that tries to focus on the cutting edge of technology and business practices. We are currently moving our embedded team towards leveraging RUST, as well as having our whole engineering team adopt MOB Programming. If you are interested in working with a team of 20 engineers who focuses on new technologies and adapts to modern methodologies, this is the career for you!
If you are an Embedded Software Verification Engineer with experience, please read on!What You Will Be Doing- 90% of your day to day duties will be writing automated tests for software leveraging LabVIEW
- Test various production specifications we build sophisticated and innovative water sensors/ controllers that are leveraged across a variety of applications such as municipal, industrial, and even large-scale Aquariums.
- Test and debug software using tools such as Source- Code Debuggers, Logic Analyzer/ Protocol Analyzer, and CI/CD
- Work within an Agile environment and be able to work hand in hand with various engineers to collaborate and improve product specifications
- We also do MOB Programming. This allows our engineers to quickly find solutions to problems that may arise.
- Mentor junior verification engineersWhat You Need for this Position- Minimum Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar technical degree
- Experience writing automated tests leveraging LabVIEW
- CI/CD pipeline experience
- Someone comfortable with hands-on hardware experience is preferred utilizing Oscilloscopes
- Programming experience in Lua, Python, and/or MATLAB is preferred
- Experience with industrial communication protocols preferred i.e.:
IOLinkWhat's In It for YouCompetitive Base Salary - 85K - 110K
20% Bonus Structure
Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
401K with 15% Matching
PTOSo, if you are an Embedded Software Verification Engineer with experience:
1. Apply directly to this job opening here!
2. E-mail directly for more information to Steve.Nash@cybercoders.com -
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.