Job DescriptionSenior Full-Stack Software Engineer Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer needed for an e-learning company making computer science education accesible to kids everywhere!!
Our platform teaches young kids about computer science concepts by letting them program cute characters in a virtual world. The game is self-directed and the interface is 100% visual so anyone, anywhere in the world can play. In 3 years over 20 Million kids in 200+ countries have used our product.
As a Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer, you will provide systems design, development, and support. This individual will work closely with product and marketing teams to translate customer needs into technical specifications.What You Will Be Doing- Design, develop, and maintain APIs
- Integrate and maintain 3rd party platforms (authentication, analytics, attribution, etc.)
- Develop front-end web pages for marketing, accounts, and dashboards
- Help maintain software, fix bugs, and release updates
- Architect and implement support tools
- Automation of various manual tasksWhat You Need for this Position- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related degree and/or practical experience
- 5+ years of experience in an application development/software development role
You should know some of the following:
- NoSQL (MongoDB)
- AWS (Route53, EC2, S3, Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk, ECS)
- APIsWhat's In It for You- Competitive compensation and base salary
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Life Insurance coverage
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays1. Apply directly to this job opening here!
2. E-mail directly for more information to josh.sanchez@CyberCoders.com -
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.