In this role, the candidate will engage in the architecture, design, implementation, and documentation of architecture. They will work closely with the SEO team to identify opportunities for improving SEO.
- 8+ years of experience developing, or architecting Web Application with Java based frameworks
- 6+years of experience in developing and architecting Java based applications and excellent experience with SpringBoot, Spring Integration, Batch and Security.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools like Omniture, Tealium, Google Search Console and Google Analytics
- Experience with CMS tools like AEM and Contentful
- In-depth knowledge of managing indexed pages in Google and techniques for improving SEO on web application.
- 4+ years of experience on UI frameworks such as AngularJS/Angular/ReactJS, JQuery, Ajax, CSS, HTML5, CSS pre-processors (SASS, LESS etc.)
- Experience in developing micro-components, microservices, and deploy on cloud platforms like GCP, Amazon EC2, and Azure
- Experience with Cloud based application development and initial application setup in cloud
- Experience with responsive, adaptive UI design and development
- Some experience with NodeJS and related server-side concepts
- Experience with packaging, bundling technologies, and library management tools
- Experience in server-side: micro-services, CDNs, data caches, and stores
- Experience in Jenkins, CI/CD Pipeline, GIT and other DevOps principles
- Experience working with Agile development frameworks
- A systems problem solver, able to move fluidly between high-level abstract thinking and detailed implementation
- Open-minded to new ideas & approaches, and ability to implement the ideas using various technologies
- A self-starter that is naturally inquisitive