• PhD degree in Epidemiology/HEOR or related areas or masters with additional 1-2 years’ relevant experience
A minimum of 2 years hands-on professional SAS programming experience including data steps, procedures, SAS/MACRO, SAS/SQL, SAS/GRAPH, and Stats modules.
A minimum of 1-2 years hands-on work experience with real world studies using large claims/EMR databases in HEOR or related functions• Analyze large real-world large data including medical claims data, electronic medical records data, survey data, etc.
• Support clinical trial PRO endpoint strategies by executing statistical analysis plans
• Develop study protocol including study design, analytic methodology, and statistical modeling.
• Contribute to abstract/poster/manuscript publications.
• Review literature and design research plan and analysis plan for HEOR research
• Expand advance methodology capabilities such as machine learning, meta analysis, indirect comparison, etc.