Job Description100% Remote Senior Software Engineer (NODE) We are a fast-growing and unique company looking to bring on a 100% Remote Senior Software Developer. Our ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience using Node.js and front-end technologies. You will be comfortable leading a team of developers as well as designing, building, and operating infrastructure systems in a highly distributed environments. If you are a 100% Remote Node.js Developer with experience, please read on!
--This is a full-time direct hire role and we cannot provide sponsorship now or in the future.--Top Reasons to Work with Us1. Generous Compensation Package
2. UNLIMITED PTO POLICY
3. Get to work with a great team of individuals in a dynamic company culture!What's In It for YouWe offer a comprehensive compensation plan including but not limited to:
- A highly competitive salary ranging from $150-160K
- Unlimited Vacation/PTO
- Full benefits (Dental, Medical, Vision)
- 401k with company matchWhat You Need for this PositionMust have knowledge or experience with the following:
- Minimum 5+ years of experience a as a Software Developer
- Minimum 5+ years of experience using Node.js
- Minimum 5+ years of experience with Microservices
- Minimum 5+ years of experience with APIs
- AWS or Azure experience
- React experience
--ALL questions must be answered for applications to be deemed complete.--What You Will Be Doing- Designing, building, and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable code in a cloud environment
- Identifying bugs, and devising solutions to mitigate and address these issues- Implementing and monitoring analytics to ensure the health of the system
- Continually improve web-based cloud-native systems as you add features critical to our customer experience
- Designing, building, and operating our software to provide a world class customer experience
- Improve web-based cloud-systems as you add new features
- Technically lead cross-functional projects in a lean environment
- Translating verbal requirements into written use cases and testable storiesSo, if you are a 100% Remote Principal Node.js Developer with experience, please apply today!
--ALL questions must be answered for applications to be deemed complete.-- -
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.