Job DescriptionEmbedded Software Engineer (Mid/Sr) - Low Powered/Medical We are a global organization looking for skilled Software Engineers (Mid/Sr) Embedded SW/Medical Devices! This position will be based at our US headquarters just outside of the beautiful Portland, Oregon area.
-Will provide full relocation package for anyone relocating in the USA
-Must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorshipTop Reasons to Work with Us- Terrific benefits and compensation package
- Wonderful company culture and a great mission that every one can get behind
- Growing company where career opportunities abound!
- Great family and fun cultureWhat You Will Be Doing- Participate in all phases of the software development process, including requirements definition, analysis and design, implementation and debugging, unit testing and developer verification.
- Help determine technical approaches to assignments, using best practices.
- Generate and maintain software documentation required for the project according to the Companys policies and procedures.
- Solve diverse problems within the context of an existing architecture.What You Need for this Position3-15 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- Embedded SW development
- C Development/Assembly
- Microcontroller/microprocessor programming/architecture
- Any: Wireless/BLE/Low powered devices
Bonus points for:
- Medical Device experience (bonus points for class III)What's In It for You- Competitive Compensation
- Relocation Assistance
- Bonus (15%!!)
- 401(k) with a match
and much more!So, if you are a Software Engineer (Mid/Sr) - Embedded SW//Medical Devices with experience, please apply today!
--Please fill out questions to expedite the interview process-- -
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.