Application Developer - GC Holder/US Citizen only
** Please note: This role will be remote for now but will need to be onsite once covid guidelines are lifted.
• Developers will be involved in reviewing current state design and working with the technical lead to define future state design, document, review, develop, test, and implement code features. Our group creates and maintains decision support tools in support of Intel's Supply Chain. The current project enables Supply Chain analysts to optimize the planning and delivery of samples to customers. Working as a member in an Agile Scrum, developers are involved in all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
Top skills are: .NET experience, C# and ability to write SQL.
Application Developer Requirements
• Experienced and proficient in: back-end and front-end work
• Transact-sql queries (T-SQL)
• MS Sql Server Development (stored procedures, functions, etc)
• Relational database modeling
• Object-Oriented Programming and knowledge of OO Design Patterns
• .NET Framework
• Winforms/VSTO Development
4 year Degree required in CS or EE or related field is required. Candidate should have a proven track record of delivering quality features within business applications preferably in an Agile/Scrum team environment. In order to be successful, candidates must have a good grasp of T-SQL and C#. Experience using Visual Studio Tools for Office (VSTO), particularly Excel is highly desirable. Strong in object Oriented programming skills with design patterns. LINQ knowledge will be an added advantage. Additionally, knowledge of supply chain concepts is highly desirable.