Job DescriptionOur client is looking for a Principal Software Engineer with expertise in full stack web applications and tools development. Seeking software professionals with strong software engineering skills for leading and building a broad range of cloud-deployed applications. Join a team of highly skilled software engineering professionals in a growing technology-driven organization in the suburbs of Boston. Position Title: Principal Software Engineer Location: Newton area, close to Mass. Pike Our client:
• Established local technology-driven company with impressive record of growth• Comprehensive benefits including 401(k), medical, dental, vision, stock incentives, etc.• Flexible schedules. Bring your dog. Job Description:• Lead design and development on an agile team of software product development engineers, others.• Work on a broad range of product components and workflows.• Lead, mentor, advise and train development team members.• Build full stack web applications in public and private cloud environments.
• Design, develop and deploy applications and components.• Employ the latest in testing and deployment methodologies to ensure safe code deployment.
• Guide and participate in engineering deliveries and process - mentor, guide, develop, and assist .
Experience Profile:• BS in Computer Science, or related, and 8+ years applicable experience in software development.
• Experience leading development tasks, mentoring other software product developers.• Notable experience producing scalable, secure, safe code for cloud software products.
• Experience with Unix/Linux, relational database, RESTful API, etc.• Continuous Improvement, Continuous Development.
• Strong experience in JS frameworks and other web based development.
• Stable record of direct employment. Helpful/Desired:• MS degree in Computer Science or related.• Perl, C#.Net, C++, LAMP, PHP, React Node AWS, ReactJS, Java AWS.• Financial applications, healthcare, claims, patient accounts, clinical workflow, etc.• Agile - Scrum, sprints, etc.• Ruby on Rails, Django, angular, backbone, similar.
• ES5 Node.js Web UI - React Web framework. NOTES:• This is a full time direct hire position.
• Local candidates strongly preferred (considers those with strong ties to Boston area).
• Sponsorship can be considered for candidates who are a superior fit.
• No third parties please.