Job Description100% Remote Back End WordPress Developer (Contract) If you are a Back End Developer with WordPress experience, please read on!
Location: 100% Remote (we're in NYC)
CONTRACT: 2+ months (potential for extension)What You Will Be Doing- Front end development of websites and landing pages
- Integrate code with other technologies (Web Services, client back-end systems, content management systems, etc.)
- Build reusable code and libraries
- Collaborate with designers to ensure UI/UX feasibility
- Work with other developers to integrate UI code with back-end code as needed
- Assist with requirements gathering and functional specification creation with internal teams and external clients
- Mentor and share knowledge with other technical and non-technical staff
- Communicate directly with account managers and project managers for project planning, strategy and executionWhat You Need for this Position- WordPress
- Experience with Responsive Design and Development
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to code
- Experience with Source Control such as SVN, GIT, VSS
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects throughout the daySo, if you are a Back End WordPress Developer with experience, please apply today! Or email your resume to email@example.com -
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.